Hand Bender for use in General Fabrication
The Radius Hand Bender has a simple but solid steel design and it is suitable for mild steel, stainless steel, and bendable grades of aluminium and copper tube. The Radius Hand Bender is designed by Radius Benders and has been manufactured in Taiwan to maintain a competitive price.
- Easy to setup and operate
- Zinc plated for long life
- The base can be bolted to a bench or pedestal
- The handle is designed to be easily extended
- Suitable for general fabrication
- Originally designed for, and very suitable for pool fencing
The Radius Hand Bender comes complete with:
- Base (can be bolted to bench or pedestal)
- Handle (can be easily extended)
- Tube stop
- Five sets of formers
- 16mm on a 50mm Centre Line Radius
- 20mm on a 50mm Centre Line Radius
- 7/8″ (22.225mm) on a 100mm Centre Line Radius
- 1″ (25.4mm) on a 100mm Centre Line Radius
- 1-1/4″ (31.75mm) on a 100mm Centre Line Radius
- Additional material sizes and profiles between 1/4″ and 1-1/4″ can be provided at additional cost ($250.00 per size)
The Radius Hand Bender is available ex. stock from our Brisbane facility.
The price does not include freight – (Packaging: 1xBox 360x360x210mm 50 kg)
You can send an enquiry about this product by clicking the SEND AN ENQUIRY button above now, and completing the form.