Ineco Basic 50mm Bending Machine
The Ineco Basic bending machine is a tube and pipe draw bender in a single axis, single stack configuration. Furthermore it is an excellent machine for bending simple, low volume (1-50 pieces) with single or multiple-bends per product.
It is especially relevant to note that with its compact design using very little floor space, customers will find the Ineco Basic suitable for bending gates, handrails, and a multitude of other items manufactured by general jobbing shops. The controller is designed for simple operation, and allows customers to program multiple bend angles.
- 8 Speed settings to 90º bends in less than 4 seconds
- Compact, single-phase unit, with simple but complete electronic control
- Portable, compact design featuring built-in wheels and retractable handles
- Easy to operate, with multilingual digital control
- Bend angle and zero positioning are friendly programmable and monitored by microprocessor
- Sealed planetary drive unit and solid transmission
- Simple drop-on tooling without use of hand tools
- Machine price includes ONE set of tooling from the list of tooling (select the TOOLING tab)
Finally if there are any further questions about the suitability of this machine for your purpose, the staff at Radius Benders, will be happy to assist you.
You can send an enquiry about this product by clicking the SEND AN ENQUIRY button now, and completing the form.