- All machines are sold As Is;
- Packaging and collection of machinery is the responsibility of the purchaser and must be carried out during normal business hours. (Packaging and delivery may be arranged at additional cost);
- Pickup is from Brisbane, Queensland.
Hydraulic 50mm Capacity Tube and Pipe Bender (New)
CSM model A50TNCB standard configuration, single axis single stack bending, tube bending machine with anticipated mandrel retraction, NC based controller pedestal mounted.
Price: AUD $32,475.00 including GST (Available ex. Stock)
Hydraulic 38mm Capacity CNC Tube and Pipe Bender (Used)
CSM model A38TSR standard configuration, automated 3xAxis single stack bending, tube bending machine with anticipated mandrel retraction, CNC based controller pedestal mounted.
Price: AUD $44,000.00 including GST (Available ex. Stock)
Hand Bender (New)
Featuring: Simple but solid steel design suitable for mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel tube. The base can be bolted to a bench or a pedestal. Easy to setup and operate. Zinc plated for long life.
The Hand Bender comes complete with 5 sets of formers. 16mm and 19/20mm on a 50mm center line radius for pool fencing, and 7/8″, 1″, and 1-1/4 ” on a 100mm center line radius for general bending.
Price: AUD $850.00 including GST (Available ex. Stock)
TBM-60 Draw Bender (New)
The model TBM-60 bending machine is designed as a multi-purpose unit for use in light engineering and fabrication.
It will bend a variety of commonly used hollow and solid sections as well as tube and pipe in mild steel, stainless, aluminium and other non-ferrous materials.
Typical applications include furniture, truck gates, re-enforcing bars, electrical and plumbing work and bull bars. It is also capable of bending specialised shapes and sizes where custom tooling has been made.
Operation is manual, and options are not offered. The bender is supplied with one set of 1” (25.4mm) tooling.
The following (additional) tooling is also included in the machine price:
Tooling Set 1-1/4” (31.75mm) x 112mm CLR
Tooling Set 1-1/2” (38.1mm) x 150mm CLR
Tooling Set 2” (50.8mm) x 190mm CLR
Tooling Set 20 NB (3/4” NB) 26.9 x 56mm CLR
Tooling Set 25 NB (1” NB) 33.7 x 67mm CLR
Tooling Set 32 NB (1-1/4” NB) 42.4 x 90mm CLR
Tooling Set 40 NB (1-1/2” NB) 48.3 x 100mm CLR
Tooling Set 50 NB (2” NB) 60.3 x 150mm CLR (for Aluminium)
Price: AUD $13,200.00 including GST (Available ex. Stock)
Ineco Basic (New)
- Medium bending capacity in mild steel: up to Ø 50 mm x 3mm.
- Up to 180 degree accurate bends in one operation.
- Wide radii of bending from 10 mm to 225 mm.
- 8 Speed settings to 90º bends in less than 4 seconds.
- Compact, single-phase unit, with simple but complete electronic control.
- Portable unit featuring built-in wheels and retractable handles.
- Easy to operate, with multilingual digital control.
- Bend angle and zero positioning are friendly programmable and monitored by microprocessor.
- Sealed planetary drive unit and solid transmission.
- Simple drop-on tooling without use of hand tools.
- Years of experience supporting tube bending background.
- Standard solutions for round tubes, square or rectangular, special shapes and profiles.
- Wide selection of in-stock tooling.
- Machine price does not include tooling.
Price: AUD $14,500.00 including GST (Available ex. Stock)
Ineco Tooling available ex Stock (Including GST)
Complete set of formers & CB Die (Round Tube)
F/CB for Diam. 25.4mm x1.6mm CLR-80 – $985.00
F/CB for Diam. 31.8mm x 1.6mm CLR-135 – $1320.00
F/CB for Diam. 44.5mm x 1.6mm CLR-190 – $1745.00
F/CB for Diam. 50.8mm x 1.6mm CLR-210 – $1985.00
Complete set of formers & CB Die (Round Pipe)
F/CB for 20 NB Diam. 26.9mm x 3.2mm CLR-112 – $1230.00
F/CB for 25 NB Diam. 33.7mm x 3.2mm CLR-112 – $1230.00
F/CB for 32 NB Diam. 42.3mm x 3.2mm CLR-112 – $1230.00
F/CB for 40 NB Diam. 48.3mm x 3.2mm CLR-135 – $1320.00
Complete set of formers & DB Die (Square Tube)
F/CB for sq. 25.4mm x 25.4mm CLR-112 – $1455.00
Crimping Machine / Pipe Reducing Machine (New)
Make: Changsha Joinfly Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Manufacture Co. LTD
Model: JK350 – Crimping Machine
- Easy to operate;
- Crimping force can reach to 3500N;
- Oil cylinder will retract automatically when crimp size is reached;
- Can fulfill the crimping quality of thick fittings;
- 12 x Tooling Sets: Outside Diameter in mm: 14 16 19 22 26 30 34 39 45 51 59 65.
Price: AUD $19,800.00 including GST (Available ex. Stock)
Model PB75 Press Bender (New)
The model PB75 bending machine is designed as a multi-purpose unit for use in light engineering, fabrication and muffler shops.
It will bend a wide variety of commonly used hollow and solid sections as well as tube and pipe in mild steel, stainless, aluminium and other non-ferrous materials.
Typical applications, in addition to exhaust work, include furniture, truck gates, re-enforcing bars, electrical and plumbing work and bull bars. It is also capable of bending specialised shapes and sizes where custom tooling has been made.
The machine comes in basic configuration as a tube and pipe bender with a swager (reducer/expander) attachment for expanding, flaring and reducing tube as is done in muffler shops.
Operation is manual, and options are not offered. The bender is supplied without tooling, however, as tooling is compatible with most “RADIUS” press benders, a wide range of tooling is available.
Price: AUD $12,045.00 including GST (Available ex. Stock)
Tooling to suit CSM A50B Bender (New)
The following list of tooling is ex stock and available for immediate delivery.
||Radius (Centre Line)||Material|